Saturday, April 17, 2010

Temple of Heaven

Today after visiting the Temple of Heaven, we drove to the airport. The groups departed to different provinces(states)of China for their partner stay. The Ohio group flew to Hubay. Fang Qi greeted me with a bouquet of beautiful fresh flowers. Everyone left with their exchange adminstrator. Fang Qi had two of her English teachers greet me with her to assist with interpretation. Her school has a "secretary." Secretary Lee is her assistant that serves the communist party. Secretary Lee and her husband opened their home and had a dinner for me. The homes are typically 2 bedroom apartments. They have provided me with a hotel stay while I am visiting Fang Qi. Tomorrow is Sunday, and the majority of the day will be sightseeing.

I will send a picture of Fang Qi and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment